Thursday, June 14, 2012

Are the Dolphin's finally out of their Slump?


Many Dolphin fans are wondering, will it be worth spending money on a ticket to go see them?

With all the acquisitions that have happened this offseason with the Dolphins makes us a little suspicious. Questions may concern who will start at quarterback? What will our record be? How are the new coach and his staff going to do in their first season?
Well, I’m here to answer that. With all that has been going on from trading Brandon Marshall, to drafting a “franchise” quarterback, and signing an old veteran receiver in Chad Ochocinco. Not to mention, we’ll also be on the CBS show “The Hard Knocks.” So, first things first, the quarterback situation. I think the Dolphins will most likely enter the season with Matt Moore starting at quarterback. Why? Because he is what led to our end of the season success. He certainly won’t be the answer for the future, but he is a viable option to help out the youngster Tannenhill. From watching the draft in late April, I think we did a really good job. We FINALLY had a good draft class that I could look back at and say, “Wow, I can really see that person benefitting our team.” As for Brandon Marshall, it was time for him to go. He blatantly said he wanted to be traded if we couldn’t get a better quarterback, meaning “sign Manning or Flynn or I’m out.” I was actually happy with this. He really didn’t do much for the Dolphins besides giving Carpenter two pro bowl worthy seasons. I mean, if you can’t catch a ball, then why are you playing receiver especially for the money you’re making? As for our record this year, I think it will surprise most of us, and out of much consideration I’m going to say 6-10. Only because our defense is so strong and I have a feeling like this west coast offense is going to work really well. As for signing Chad, people might wonder why bring in another football Diva? Well to me I liked this signing. Chad might be aging but he can still play ball. Also, with rookie OTA’s and the receivers from the draft class not playing up to par mean that we had to bring in someone. To me, Joe Philbin and Co. will be around for a long time. I honestly think he is the man to solve the problems of Miami football. So, all in all, yes I will definitely be attending some games this year, DOLPHIN NATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment